Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Thanks for checking out the blog. Please take a few moments and answer one, a few, or all of the questions listed here to help us know if we're heading in the right direction (or not) with CHURCH IN THE NOW MIDTOWN. These aren't trick questions, and there are no wrong answers, so please just say what you think. And be as brief or as lengthy in your responses as you like. Also, feel free to post anonymously if you prefer. We believe that something very special is happening in this brand new ministry, and we sincerely hope that you are going to be a part of it. You are important to God, and you are important to us, so open up and share your ideas with us!
1. How do you like the playlist on this blog?
2. How do you think CITN MIDTOWN is going so far?
3. Do like meeting at the Biltmore House?
4. Is CITN MIDTOWN closer to where you live than CITN EAST?
5. Have you ever been to a church like CITNM before?
6. Would you bring your friends to church with you there?
7. Is there a better time for you to meet than on Thursday nights?
8. Do you have any suggestions of where we could advertise?
9. Are you connected with any charities or social programs in the city that we could possibly partner with?
10. Are you a part of another church and plan on only visiting CITNM occasionally?
11. How did you hear about CITNM?
12. Are you looking for a church home?
13. Did you feel welcome when you attended CITNM?
14. Does it matter to you that childcare is not provided for the services?
15. If you haven't already, would you consider supporting CITNM financially?
16. Do you want to be actively involved, or would you rather keep a low profile?
17. Do you feel that the ministry offered at CITNM is beneficial to you?
18. What do you like best about it?
19. What do you like least about it?
20. Do you plan on attending this coming Thursday night?
BONUS QUESTIONS (optional):
1. Coke or Pepsi?
2. Ginger or Mary Ann?
3. Is the glass half empty or half full?
4. Samantha or Jeanie?
5. Munsters or Addams Family?
6. Hot Wheels or Matchbox?
7. Flintstones or Jetsons?
8. Lady Gaga or Madonna?
9. What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
10. Where do you want to visit before you die?
11. What movie do you never get tired of watching?
12. McDonald's or Birger King?
13. If you could have dinner with anyone, whom would you choose?
14. What day of your life would you like to live over again?
15. What's the craziest dare you've ever gone through with?
16. What's your favorite Bible translation?
17. Butter or sour cream?
18. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
19. Original Star Wars trilogy or the newer versions (pre-quels)?
20. Are you blessed coming in or going out?