Friday, June 17, 2011

WEEK III

"Excellent service tonight-of course God shows up where ever I am ;) Really enjoyed the venue and the freedom felt there. Had a wicked fever last night that finally broke this morning that I thought might keep me from going, but God! Had a great time with Teezy &Cheryl at Ru Sans afterward...Sushi!"
- Larry Usher



I am so loving mid-town on Thursday's! the flow is different and so soothing. Last night was so "free and comfortable" and love hanging at Starbucks on 9th afterwards. I thank you - for you, CITN and the "unconditional" love you are briging to all. BTW - I also drove in from my Athens office last night! Burned 78 up not 2 b late! Have a great day! Much love to ya!"
- Ethel Higgins


"So I wasn't exactly sure why but as I was walking up from the parking deck last night with Larry and Cheryl the first song that popped in my head was "Praise Party"...then we got into the ballroom and I immediately felt Spirit of God move....before service began, before meeting new people.....there was a sense of liberty, anticipation, and electricity....it really was a party....it really took me to a place in worship where I haven't been in some time...it's like connecting with the energies of people who in the physical you have never met but in the spiritual feel you have known forever.....CITNM is the best thing since sliced bread!!!! Can't wait till next week!"
- Terrell-Muzicboi Christopher Teezy Davis



"The service was wonderful last night, I always think that they are a snapshot of what heaven will be like.. Everyone is welcome and accepted..."
- Linda Green-Richardson


Church In The Now Midtown is one of the best, if not the best, church experience I've ever had! Really feel the gratitude and love and joy when I'm there. Really enjoying meeting everyone and making all these wonderful new aquaintances and friends. Please come join us. It is so worth the effort to be there.
- Eddie Brumlow


Having Church in midtown on Thursday may just save my life."
- Lynette Ortiz

1 comment: