Thursday, June 23, 2011

WEEK IV

Last night at CHURCH IN THE NOW MIDTOWN was beautiful...great praise and worship...lots of new faces...hearts that were receptive to the Word...tons of food...excellent meet and greet...it was all good! Enjoy these cool special effects pictures of the service from P. Lindsey Pettite...














"Another great night of fellowship and the Word in Midtown. Thanks Bishop & P. Debye for yet another wonderful place to gather and feel the love of friends and fellow worshippers. My favorite part of the night was the praise reports and how the one thing they all had in comon was worship . It always works and He already knows your needs , so why not start with the thank you first."
- Keith Mitchell



1 comment:

  1. Bishop, there is excellent energy at CITN Midtown. CITN East has excellent energy too, and different. I know walking into CITN Midtown it is clear, very clear. Flying in a plane over parts of the Caribbean, you can see the bottom of the Ocean, 60 -100 + feet underwater, from 30,000 feet in the air. That is the clarity CITN Midtown has.

    In recent weeks at CITN East, and very pronounced Thursday at CITN Midtown, God has been bringing me back to reality. I have had my own distractions in details, allowed my focus to squint on these details, averting from the encompassing Peace. She speaks regularly, and heard with far less noise at CITN East and especially CITN Midtown Thursday. Generally I can hear Her most of the time, anywhere. In recent months though, it is more clear at CITN, and especially Thursday at CITN Midtown.

    She spoke through you, in the general theme of Worshipping in Truth and Spirit of we actually are, naked, walking with God in The garden. That We Are I Am, Each One created on purpose exactly as We Are. She laughed. Saying ‘It is more than you can ask or think, of course well past Lazarus’ death ’, as I struggle through the distortions I allow, changing my perception. Outside of your message, She reminded me how She is always present, Loves Us All always, especially when I don’t think She Is. She spoke as , My own B.S. cleared, She was laughing beautifully. One thing is, I seem to make God laugh often, sweetly. I think that’s a plus. She speaks more clearly in the services lately, and most profoundly Thursday. She reminds me All is Well, - Only Believe, speaking in her sweet, peaceful laugh.

    Real people experiencing Reality jointly with God, in all the reality of This World.

    Thank you again Bishop for giving the effort of following and creating what you must.

    I believe in God, I do not believe in ‘The Church’, as it is perceived by many. If you have not yet seen the film, check out ‘Touch’ released in 1997 with Tom Arnold, Christopher Walken and Bridget Fonda. You will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete