Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey, everyone...I need to find some more affordable, more accessible meeting space for Church in the Now Midtown ASAP...we've been at The Biltmore House for about 8 months, and it's been awesome, but we need something a little less fancy now...something we can use during the week, where I can have an office...and because it's CITN Midtown, it needs to be at least in the general midtown area...and I don't have any money for renovations...so if you have any leads or connections, please contact me...if not, at least be in agreement that we can find the place...I feel like this Thursday night needs to be our last service at The Biltmore, but I don't know where else to go...may just take a step of faith and see what happens...thanks, Bishop Jim Swilley

No comments:

Post a Comment