Friday, January 4, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



 
This is one of the pics of the awesome fireworks show at Underground Atlanta that I snapped just seconds after the Peach dropped, signaling the beginning of 2013...the Beatles cover band seen on the screen there was singing 'All You Need is Love' (my son, Judah, had performed on the same stage a few minutes earlier)...it was a wonderful end to a beautiful New Year's Eve celebration, and a powerfully prophetic sign of good things to come for the New Year...

The Mayans were wrong about 2012...it wasn't the end of the world...the survivalists who prepared for it were wrong...they can relax now...the people who predicted the outbreak of a civil war if the President was re-elected were wrong...it wasn't the end of the USA...the economists who said a depression was coming were wrong...we've survived the fiscal cliff...the people who told me my ministry was over were wrong...CITN is alive and well, and I/we just had the best Christmas ever...

I love fireworks shows, anyway, but the one captured here in this and the other pics in my album was just extra special...to me this shot represents light and hope and vision and possibilities for the upcoming 12 months...

Again I say, Happy New Year to all of you...expect the best in the New Year:
 
EVERYTHING IS GREEN IN 2013

I declare: "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, TO PROCLAIM THE YEAR OF THE LORD's FAVOR"
(Isaiah 61:1, 2 - TNIV)


I proclaim the YEAR OF THE LORD'S FAVOR on us all!

1 comment: